Parent-Teacher Association Executive Committee Member Training Programme (2020/2021 School Year) (Revised)
|Introduction:||This training programme aims to help serving and designated executive committee members of PTA to better understand the operations of PTA.|
|Organiser:||The Committee on Home-School Co-operation|
|Category (Language):||Training Programme (Cantonese)|
(1) 6 November 2020 (Friday) (conducted)
|Time:||6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
(1) PTA Functions and Operation & Planning and Organisation of PTA Activities (I)
|All serving and designated PTA Executive Committee Members|
|Enrollment Method:||Those who are interested should contact their respective schools or PTAs as soon as possible. Enrolment deadline of the webinar sessions is 26 March 2021. Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis while late comers will not be entertained.|
1. Successful applicants will receive a registration invitation email issued by the webinar software "Webex" on or before 5 April. In the online registration system, participants are required to fill in the SAME name and email address provided on the submitted Reply Slip for the purpose of identification and certificate printing after the programme. Participants must complete the registration in the online system and will only receive the password for attending the webinar(s) after the registration is approved.
2. If participants do not receive an invitation email on or before 5 April, please contact Mr WONG at 3698 4379.
3. The training programme will be cancelled without further notice when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory at or after 3:30 p.m.
|Enquiry:||Please contact Mr WONG at 3698 4379 if you have any enquiries.|